- Sharon Climo
Why hire a bookkeeper?
The benefits of engaging an independent bookkeeper include:
- You only pay for what you use.
- You reduce overheads by not having to pay PAYG (Pay As You Go) tax, holiday and leave loading, Superannuation, Work cover, sick pay and meal breaks.
- In quiet times you're not paying for another staff member that you don't need.
- You can claim all expenses involved in engaging an independent bookkeeper.
- You're not having to pay to train a staff member to do your bookkeeping, and then find that your staff member has moved before you see any benefit.
- By engaging an independent bookkeeper you are paying a fully trained expert in their field, saving you time and money
- No training necessary