Why Hire a Bookkeeper
Benefits of engaging an independent bookkeeper include:
- By paying hourly, you only pay what you use, so you're paying for downtime.
- You reduce overheads by not having to pay PAYG (Pay As You Go) tax, holiday and leave loading, Superannuation, Work cover, sick pay and meal breaks.
- In quiet times you're not paying for another staff member that you don't need.
- You can claim all expenses involved in engaging an independent bookkeeper.
- You're not having to pay to train a staff member to do your bookkeeping, and then find that your staff member has moved before you see any benefit.
- By engaging an independent bookkeeper you are paying a fully trained expert in their field, saving you time and money
- No training necessary
Being independent Bookkeepers, we have a duty to our clients to keep updated with current GST and tax rulings as well as Accounting Software.